Translate

Saturday 11 January 2014

Sweaty Saturday

As most of my spare time is now spent reading, it is not uncommon that I get my sweat on by reading sexy vampire novels. I know I keep raving on about these books, but oh my they do get my pulse racing. A while back someone posted a link on my facebook page that watching scary films can burn more calories than watching a comedy. I wonder how many calories I burn whilst reading these, sometimes scary and sometimes sexy, books.

Whilst I am not telling you to give up your gym session for a thrilling novel, I do believe that reading is a wonderful hobby. I just hope that the books left on my shelf can keep me entertained as much as the books by Charlaine Harris have.

Here's my activity for this week. I ran every morning except Thursday (only weekdays) and I did my arms and shoulders day and chest and back day at the gym. I missed Thursday's leg day because my mum came round after work. I may go tomorrow to do it, the gym should hopefully be quiet so I can use the "big boys" machines without getting too many looks.

Here's what I aim for:



Ciara's legs mmmm
I'd love a miracle to look like any of these women overnight, but I know it takes time. I need to get my body fat measured and although my BMI calculation says I'm "healthy", I think in 80-10-10 terms I'm possibly classed as overweight! I have so much blubber on my belly and thighs, it's disgusted me for well over 12 years. So, that means it's going to take a few years to achieve my optimum weight, shape and body fat percentage.

One day at a time. I just remember "what would future Jen do?" and I keep on going. Well hopefully by 2015 I will have at least lost some excess fat! I know health is important, but it's my outside that I see, so I want to look as great as I feel inside.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment