Translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

Soulful Sunday

Hurrah I had a few hugs this weekend :) 

My schedule has proved to be somewhat unrealistic. However, I think this could just be down to the situations I have experienced over the last week that were not predictable. I will try again this week and if it does not work, then I will redo it.

I just finished the 9th Sookie Stackhouse book, which means I only own one more to read. I shed a tear towards the end of this book. It really got me emotionally. I do not want to buy the next 3 because I have a lot of other books to read and as I want to declutter before I go travelling, I really have to read them all (unless they are hard to get into for the first 2 chapters I will consider not wasting my time).

I had a very weird dream last night. I was eating cooked food, but I cannot remember what it was and I was disappointed with myself for breaking my resolution only 11 days into it. Thankfully I woke up and realised it did not happen. However, today my dad and my brother had toast and it really got my cravings for bread up. Someone had left the corners of bread on the plate and for a split second I contemplated eating them (I never normally touch anyone else's leftovers so I definitely was not feeling like myself) and then I remembered my dream and I shook myself out of it. Strange. Later on though my brother went to McDonald's and I looked at his burger and felt another craving, but then I remembered this 14 year old burger and it freaked me out. I would really love to get my mouth on a chunky vegetable burger covered in a vegan sauce with a floured bun. Mmmm. Nevermind.

I've been watching Awkward in my spare time (as well as reading) and it just makes me want to go back to school/college/uni and live out my days as a student with all the usual teenage drama. Although this show is more dramatised than real life, I could not imagine someone to have a life similar. 

I got rid of some unwanted clutter, which is a relief, but I still have more to go. I think dealing with it all in one go is so overwhelming, I tend to keep things to cherish because I've got rid of other stuff. So doing it in stages is good because I get rid of most things eventually instead of hoarding it when I no longer have a use for it. I figure that if it really means something I can photograph it and then get of the physical object. I just hope that I do not get amnesia because my theory is that I will always have the memory.

Well I need to prepare for bed and possibly start the 10th True Blood book.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment