Translate

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tasty Tuesday

I have been enjoying my breakfast smoothies recently because they've been berry delicious :-) I tend to have 1.2kg bananas and then a handful of mixed berries. The colour is a really deep pink and the taste is sweet, for a small amount of berries it doesn't taste like bananas at all.

I've been having at least 5 different fruits a day too. During September/October I had been on banana island. I had bananas for breakfast, lunch and dinner, followed by a salad or sometimes replacing bananas for dinner with a cooked meal. I think the lack of variety for a long period did not help me in some ways (lack of enthusiasm for eating only bananas), but since buying more fruit varieties I have been feeling excited about eating.

I started having B12 shots in October and then I got an outbreak of spots on my face, chest and back. Not sure what caused it, but the spots are still around. One good thing I have noticed a lot more recently is that my skin feels silkier than normal and although I have spots on my face, it looks healthy.

Bananas are great, hands down, but I think sometimes you can exhaust a particular food. Now I really appreciate my banana smoothies and I look forward to getting up for one after my morning jog.

I haven't taken a recent photo, but I shall update the post tomorrow.

Fruit it up everyday!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment