Translate

Monday 13 January 2014

Make it Monday

I forgot that I actually made something last week! I am here to show you what to do with your empty watermelon shell. 

So, when I have left over fruit I don't know what to do with it. I was talking about bird feeders for some reason and then I just thought about filling the empty watermelon with some left over food. My dad told me to attach some string and here is the result.



Now, I do not think that the birds have enjoyed my selection, but it is the thought that counts. If you are into wildlife and know a bit about what they will eat then I am sure you will fill the shells with something they will enjoy. I just had fun squishing it in.

Have you ever made a bird feeder or do you give your fruit scraps to the birds?

I'd love some tips on what to do with my food waste. The council stopped the composting bin collection and my dad does not want to compost in his garden, so I tend to put a lot of waste in the general waste bin :/ I feel bad for that.

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment