Translate

Sunday 13 April 2014

Soulful Sunday

Update

I took some time off blogging to try to get my final project for TEFL completed, I'm about 60% done, so I'll aim to finish it early this week. Then it'll be study every night to revise all of the units. 

I purchased a hotel and train ticket to Gatwick Airport yesterday, so all I have left is to buy travel insurance and sort out a bed for when I get to Bangkok. I arrive at 6.30am so I have plenty of time to get lost in the city. I preferably want to be close to a fruit market so if you know of a place close to one let me know soon!

I also purchased a tablet yesterday. I ended up choosing the Asus MeMO HD 7 pad in pink, so far it's good. I'm writing this post on it right now. I think I am going to purchase a case with a keyboard as I cannot read the screen as I'm typing this in landscape mode!

Had a chat with an Australian raw foodist this morning, It taught me to be more prepared for other/future discussions. Every new experience is a tool for us to learn and develop personally. I am grateful for that.

I'm am also organising a bon voyage for 31st May, so if you want to come be sure to let me know. I'm thinking mid afternoon gathering with raw food, music, dancing and party games! It's how I roll :)

Love Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment