Translate

Monday 14 April 2014

Make it Monday

Frickin' sweet lookin' raw pizza

This recipe is super easy, but it's not very quick. When I watched the video on the weekend I was salivating. This is one of the reasons why I would invest in a dehydrator, but right now it's something that I am going to have to dream about...

The only downside to the video is the amount of plugging he does for retreats and other people's pages. If you know how to make courgette noodles you can skip about 3 minutes!

It is worth the watch even if you don't intend to make it because it shows how simple it is to be creative in the kitchen with raw food recipes (even if you have to spend money on a dehydrator!)


This is the result...


...I am drooling all over the keyboard! If you have a dehydrator then please let me borrow it! Alternatively I'll come to your house and make a few to share :)

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment