Translate

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Try it Tuesday

Juice feast

I received a suggestion about weight loss, which is to try out a juice feast (still consume high calories but without the fibre of a high fruit diet.) I'm considering it for two weeks before I leave.

What are your views and experiences? I am 60kg, which is the most I've weighed in my life, but I've been stuck on this for over a year and a half now. 

It was inevitable considering the amount of fat I ate in cakes, biscuits and pasta sauces, but it's about time the fat started shifting itself. 

I know people talk about being healthy, but at the end of the day I've only ever had one goal - to be a skinny bitch!

I'd like to hear from you if you've successfully lost weight doing a juice feast, especially if you're female and had a similar build to me (5`6", 60kg, belly and thigh fat!).

Yes I want to be healthy, but I also want to be sleek.

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment