Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Try it Tuesday

One for the girls


Epilators are the most painful DIY way of removing unwanted hair (leg waxing is by far the worst pain I've had, it put me off ever going for a bikini wax!!) but it is the best in my opinion.


I have always been lazy in terms of removing unwanted hair on my legs and armpits, but I find it embarrassing when I'm caught out, so that's why I invested in an epilator. You endure pain for a few minutes but remain hair free for a couple of weeks with an odd top up here and there.

The hairs grow back much differently to shaving and most of the time you hardly notice it has grown back because it is so soft.

It will be my grooming product of choice from now on. Firstly I don't want to contribute to so much waste with disposable razors and secondly because the results last a long time.

My advice is buy a good brand and get it on sale. I bought a Braun silk epil 7 at over half price from Boots, it was RRP £120 but I paid £50, plus I got Boots points. (Prices are from 2012)



They are excellent devices to have, so invest and try it out for yourself!

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment