Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Addicted to social media

Unfortunately I must report that I am once again finding myself addicted to social media. Instead of using my time wisely, I am wasting it by watching what others are doing or waiting to hear from someone. This is not how I wanted to spend my days and I feel I'm going backwards. 

I am currently in Bangkok and have plans to hang out with some other people, but I am notifying you that once I leave Bangkok I may limit my Internet time again. 

I will still post images to Instagram, because I get great satisfaction from sharing my photos, but in terms of Facebook I will stop posting and perhaps with YouTube I will reduce my videos to 2 or 3 times a week. I have already slowed my YouTube postings down. 

I am still in search of a purpose and social media is hindering my progress. I know I need to balance my life but sometimes it's easier to just cut off the things that create the most unbalance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment