Translate

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Creative energies

I  was so happy that I learned how to play the ukulele in a matter of minutes that you have probably seen my Facebook statuses, Instagram photo and maybe even my YouTube video. I was honestly so impressed with myself. 
Just in case you missed it ;) 

What I learned from this is that I am a creative person, I love learning new things and if I am focused enough I can do anything I am interested in. 

Looking further in depth at this it proves to me that as (spirits living as) humans we should gravitate towards doing what we want to do and not what we feel we have to or should do. We do well that which we enjoy and become stressed by that which do not serve us. 

This further solidifies my attitude to working, if it causes unhappiness or doesn't give you a sense of purpose then never stop searching. Never give up. If you want something I believe within us we all have the power to get it, even if a person lives with a debilitating disease or condition we can do anything. 

This quote resonates well with me

“Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” 
― Rodolfo CostaAdvice My Parents Gave Me: and Other Lessons I Learned from My Mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment