Translate

Friday 30 January 2015

Borneo Blog :: short and sweet

Today I'm very tired after a sleepless night. The dorm was filled with 4 snorers last night so I ended up having a midnight durian feast and then felt tired enough by 2am to sleep, although I did need to listen to some meditation music in order to mask the sound of the snoring.

Needless to say I had a very late morning, I got up just before 11am and have a very chilled out day. I spent about 1.5 hours at the coconut stall eating a young coconut and a sprouted coconut, then I ate papaya! 

I watched The Wedding Ringer at 3:15pm, which was funny. I love going to the cinema to watch films and as I've mentioned before, to just forget I'm in a foreign country where people stare at me because I'm Western. I don't like being the minority, this is the only downside to travelling outside Europe. 

So before I sign off for the night I hope you take the time to watch my video of the adventure I had with my new friend. This was the best day of my travels so far and I hope I've made a friend for life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment