Translate

Thursday 14 August 2014

Think Thursday - Mirrors

What I am becoming aware of is that I am faced with a mirror everyday. Everybody is faced with a mirror everyday. The mirror is there as a reflection to show us what we need to learn about ourselves.

I've lived in denial for a very long time. So long that it is habit and I've allowed myself to do it because I didn't learn any different, but the important thing to note is I did it, no one else, me.

I believe in these mirrors and what they show me. However, I was blind to it until recently, but it's good that I am now aware and I can see these mirrors (most of the time - I'm still learning). I can analyse past situations, relationships, behaviours, etc with a new understanding and I can use this information to help in the present. I admit it's a very slow process right now and I still get it wrong.

It's important to be open to self development, willing to learn and as I'm finding out best to be honest with yourself, as is letting go.

Here is a video I watched recently about mirrors. It's long but in depth and worth a watch. May this help you on your journey to your awakening.



Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment