Translate

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wishful Wednesday: The Secret

I've just watched The Secret, which is basically describing The Law of Attraction. If you're unfamiliar then in a nutshell "if you visualise you materialise", so technically if you think about one thing every day and really imagine it coming into your life then technically it should.

According to this documentary the original genie offers unlimited wishes, not just 3. And there is enough good for everyone. We can all live abundant lives, if we stop focusing on the negative and bad things (wars, etc) then we can manifest a good life.

So without further do let me get onto what I wish for...

I wish that one day we all live in abundance. Lots of joy, fruit, peace, calm and love for each other.

I see it now. A beautiful blue sky (obviously I'm not in the UK!) in a luscious park with green grass and fruit trees everywhere. Children are playing, adults are foraging and everyone is helping each other. There's nothing but sunshine and big smiles. Then a bit of wind picks up and everyone grabs a kite and moves to the open field.

How wonderful.

What will your try to manifest?

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment