Translate

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wishful Wednesday

Hello everyone, welcome to Wishful Wednesday!

I have debated the title of this day of the week because of the whole meaning of wishes and the argument that if we work hard we shouldn't need to wish, etc but I like to wish in a creative way in order to open my mind to new ideas and it's just another fun way to pass the time and set new goals!

So without further ado I am going to share with you a wish I have had for a while now and I have every intention of making it a reality.


I have always wished for an opportunity to see the northern lights with my own eyes. I believe it is such a beautiful phenomenon that everyone should seek out once in their life. I have not made any plans to be amazed by the sights, but it will definitely appear on my travel plans within the next few years. I would absolutely love it if you could share your experiences of the northern lights with me, learning from other people is something I value very much so I welcome your input.

Please also share your wishes with me, it could be something you've thought of for a while or something you just thought of right now! It would be great to hear from my audience :)

Tomorrow is Think Thursday, so be prepared for some contemplation!

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment