Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

Fun Friday

Welcome to Fun Friday!

As I live in the UK, today is drawing to a close but I had lots of fun today because I made my first raw vegan lasagna! I plan on posting a recipe on Make it Monday so stay tuned for that (a lot of my food prep is mainly throw it in and see how it turns out so it won't be a professional recipe!!).

Me and my raw lasagna
So let's get down to Fun Friday with some entertainment from Megan Elizabeth!

Megan is a breath of fresh air. I love her videos, I love her mannerisms, I love that she can be so honest and show her emotions on YouTube for the world to see. I am sharing this video with you today because it is entertaining, amusing, lighthearted, i.e. FUN and I like the music! PS the original video is here but I prefer to watch Megan more!




I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Don't forget to check out Megan's channel regularly and keep coming back to my blog!! ;)


Much love



Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment