Translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

Sweaty Saturday

It's the weekend and today is Sweaty Saturday.

The purpose of Sweaty Saturday is to share with you some exercise related information. This week I am sharing a video I find fun to do - exercise for me has to be fun in order for me to want to do it again, unless I am getting serious results! 

A few years ago I was at a gym that offered free classes and the instructor gained his certificate in Tabata, which was the start of my love for this way of exercising. Well I tend to get very distracted at the gym if I am exercising alone, I must admit I can appreciate the body of a well defined man, so I need to do exercises to keep my focus and this video is great for that. I did actually do this at the gym, I used the free WiFi and had it playing on my phone. Home exercise for me is quite difficult to complete, as I said I get distracted!

The video is from FitnessBlender on YouTube and this channel contains a lot of other workouts like kettlebells, abs, fat burning, etc too so check it out! 


I hope you enjoy getting sweaty this Saturday. Once you have worked up a sweat, don't forget to fuel your body with the best foods - fruit and vegetables! Eat clean to look lean and be 100% raw ;)

Much love

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment