Translate

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to Tasty Tuesday!

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." is what you will be saying once you see this tasty recipe. 

I absolutely LOVE FullyRawKristina and her videos are just inspiring and delightful to watch so today I am going to dedicate Tasty Tuesday to one of her recipe videos she shares with the World on YouTube.

As we are now leaving summer in UK so I want to get this one in first, it's her Fat-Free Raw Vegan Banana Ice Cream Floats! I know a lot of people tend to stay away from ice cream in winter, but I think banana ice cream is great all year round! 

If you have never tried banana ice cream it is super duper simple. 

  1. Just peel your ripe bananas and chop them up (I do this but Kristina doesn't)
  2. Stick them in a freezer bag and then straight into your freezer
  3. In a few hours (I normally freeze them and leave them for weeks!) get them out whilst doing a happy dance, defrost for up to an hour
  4. Put them into your blender/food processor and simply mix until it's like Mr Whippy! 
  5. You can add berries to give it colour and extra flavour and top it off with berries too to make it look pretty.
  6. Enjoy!
Yummy banana ice cream with strawberries mixed in

If you have never seen Kristina's channel before I recommend you spend some time watching her videos, she is just beautiful and shows how amazing you can look and feel on a raw food lifestyle.



Eventually I will aim to share what I eat, but for now I will share what I enjoy watching and I hope that I introduce you all to new people along the way.


I hope you will join me tomorrow. 

Much love

Jennifer x



No comments:

Post a Comment