Translate

Wednesday 10 June 2015

First day in England

Hello everyone!

I have been settling into home life and trying to go slow so I don't end up sick like I did last year. So far so good. I've been taking it easy even though I just want to sort through my possessions and go crazy getting rid of things.

I've had more appreciation for England this year, from sitting in the garden soaking in the sun rays and feeling the cool breeze brush my skin, to admiring the wild flowers and spending time with family.

I am trying to incorporate green juices into my daily diet because I didn't have many during the last 3-4 months. I'm currently loving what I'm drinking and surprisingly I'm not really missing durian or the other tropical fruits of South East Asia (although I do still have a nam dok mai mango left to eat, which I'll be adding to a salad later!)

I hope you'll follow me on my journey in England, pretty soon I'll be getting a job, but the weather here should perk up a lot more and I want to go on some adventures with Barney.

Enjoy my first Vlog since returning. I will try my best to get them up regularly :) now I am using a PC it should be a lot easier for me to edit and upload.

Peace and love

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment