Translate

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Brighton Holiday

I went to Brighton last week with my dad and his partner Julie. I went to see my friend Fran as she was hosting a cycling meetup over the South Downs (a video will be up in a few days) and also because I have never been to Brighton before!

Wow! Brighton is gorgeous. There's so many different styles of architecture in such a small area that I felt like I was in every era in one second! 

We were so fortunate that the sun was beaming on our first day. As it was Julie's birthday I spent the day with her family walking along the promenade and to the Pier. It was gorgeous and we spent a long time walking. We stopped for lunch in an Italian restaurant (I used to love Italian food and when I saw Mark's calzone I was jealous!) but I brought fruit with me and enjoyed it very much.

Later on they had a BBQ at the beach and I took the remaining salad with me, plus some avocados I had just bought at Aldi!

I fell in love with Brighton and if you check out my footage you will see why!

Stay tuned over the next couple of days for more of my adventure in this wonderful vegan friendly city.

Much love

Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment