Translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Tasty Tuesday - my most recent creations

I thought I'd do a quick picture post of some of the yummy food I've been eating recently. If you don't have Instagram then you will be missing my posts! 

Dehydrated avocado and dill crisps

Durian!

Sprouted lentils and chickpeas

Dehydrated banana and cinnamon wheels

Dehydrated burgers

Dehydrated burger with "ketchup" and "mayonnaise"

Romaine lettuce wraps

Another dehydrated burger

Pasta and dehydrated pizzas

Fully Raw Pumpkin pie

Banana berry ice cream

Raw vegan coleslaw

Fermented red cabbage

Rainbow romaine wraps

I have been loving salads recently, especially wraps with coleslaw, I have been so creative this month that I have not been out of the kitchen. I really want to perfect burger making and also try to make a decent pizza base. I would also like to try making sausages too so that come Christmas I can have my own raw vegan Christmas dinner.

If you want to know the recipes for anything then comment and I may deliver.

Ciao for now

Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment