Translate

Tuesday 8 December 2015

So I have a friend who has discovered the beauty of speaking her truth. This is amazing and she is transforming all the time.

My truth is that I feel like a traveller. I'm am explorer. An adventurer. I think the years of habit have made me more comfortable sat watching TV or playing on the PC. 

When I actually get on my bicycle after the initial grumpy thoughts of "I cant be arsed" I absolutely love what I see and how I feel. Until I force myself to do it, I am quite happy sitting on my arse but I don't feel enriched.

I have a business in the health and wellness industry and whilst I can do this anywhere in the world right now I feel inclined to stay in Liverpool. 

Liverpool is a special place to me as it's where I grew up. The people are diverse and even though we get bad press it's one of the friendliest places I've lived.

I think part of my problem is I often get carried away dreaming about what I don't have than appreciating what I do have. Am I just trying to run away again?

These are the times I find meditation valuable. When decisions are difficult and my mind is consumed by a thousand thoughts it's best to find peace in this present moment through meditation.

On that note I'm going to breathe and focus on being present right here right now.

Are you a traveller? Do you get distracted? How do you refocus?

I am interested in your story xx

No comments:

Post a Comment